1. The topic is the muscular system
2. Research the specific characteristics of this system
3. Include images to support your submission along with short descriptions of the images
4. Please include at least 2 references
5. Paper should be of academic quality and no more than 2 pages double spaced.
The goal of this assignment is for you to e
explore the histology of certain tissues or organ systems. It is also aimed at aiding you to distinguish between specific cells and their functionalities.
Every human being’s existence is heavily dependent on the proper functioning of their muscle system. This is because muscles serve vital functions within the body, such as facilitating the movement of skeleton bones and the beating of a person’s heart. There are three different categories of muscle. The first is the skeletal muscle, which predominantly facilitates movement within a person’s body (Mukund & Subramaniam, 2020). Generally, human beings have six hundred skeletal muscles, which account for approximately forty percent of an individual’s body weight. The next category is the cardiac muscle (Weinberger et al., 2017).