Information Governance and Analytics and Business Intelligence
Information Governance & Analytics and Business Intelligence
Here are the instructions:
Read the Information Governance Initiative (I am attaching this) within various organizational strategies and respond to the following questions:
- What is Information Governance?
- How do Information Governance strategies impact accountability and compliance? Give specific examples from the five Information Governance organization examples provided in the reading.
- What are some of the design strategies used in implementing an information governance plan? What are the challenges associated with these strategies?
- How would you incorporate Information Governance topics into your IT Information Management plan?
Analytics and Business Intelligence
Go to SalesForce website (Links to an external site.) and review the Analytics and Business Intelligence tools. Explain how each of the apps you selected could help identify or address the following:
- Trends and Issues
- Market Demands
- Competitive Advantages
- Potential Constraints or Concerns
- Customer Lifetime Value
According to the study, information governance (IG) is a data management system that ascertains suitable manner in the standards, metrics, policies, processes, and roles that ensures efficient and effective data usage to enable an organization to achieve its set objectives (Blair, 2016). Information Governance strategies…