E-Commerce Research Project
Brand Marketing via Social Media
Effective branding could be one of the pillars of any sustainable marketing strategy in today’s world, express all but not limited to the following in your research project.
A well-structured research paper should help you to achieve a high overall grade.
The following general format or layout is suggested for the presentation of your argument or topic:
You are expected to preserve ample flexibility in the conduct of your study, and are encouraged to be as free and creative as possible in the development of your central argument and structuring of your final paper.
The basic expectation is that you will demonstrate deep understanding of the theoretical and practical issues related to your topic in a manner that is consistent with the course learning objectives.
The final paper must contain at least 2,500 words and comply with the current APA format.
- Prove how branding via the internet has become more precedent than in person
- show how cost-effective branding online is to operate a brick-and-mortar.
- Speak highly on cost-effectiveness, enduring a better target audience, and the pros of online branding.
- Provide some techniques/strategies that you have learned that would help effective branding.
- Explain drop shipping versus having the product on hand.
- Evidence of effective social media marketing
- Pros and cons of social media branding.
- And more.
- Cover or title page: Align the text that contains your name, course number, your teacher’s name, and the date of the deadline in the center of the page.
- Abstract: Usually less than a page long, the abstract describes your work. It lets readers know where the paper is headed, the issue at hand, and why the subject was interesting or important enough that you decided to write about it.
- Introduction: The introduction should begin with a statement of the problem to be addressed. Explain the significance of the topic or problem at hand and write about how you plan to discuss or resolve the issue.
- Body: The body of your text should contain the main points from your research. Clearly present the main points of the paper as listed in the thesis. Give strong examples, details, and explanations to support each main point by skillfully integrating the evidence from the literature sources to engage the audience. Do not forget certain positions pertaining to the issue and the analysis of the research you have done.
- Results: Explain why your research has led you to believe certain things about your subject. How has your view changed from when you began the project? Has it stayed the same, and why? Tie everything you’ve been explaining into what you had stated in your introduction.
- Discussion: End with a summary and a conclusion about the topic in question. Finish by stating an opening question or by prompting the reader to continue his or her own research on the subject through a discussion.
- References: Include a minimum of 10 outside references, with at least two references from professional journals or other peer-reviewed sources. Current APA format must be used.
Marketing is creating awareness about your products and services. Most people use the internet to create awareness of their products as both big and small businesses can benefit from it. However, marketing products and services on the internet can be challenging, especially for new business owners. Therefore, one needs to invest in some thoughts and resources to create a sustainable brand. Creating a great brand is beneficial as it creates awareness of your products and services to a broader range of people, generates business through new leads, and increases sales. Also, it increases customer loyalty and provides quality customer service. Therefore, brand marketing via social media is suitable for small and big businesses.