Ethical Management Teams and Groups
Unit VII Research Paper
Due: Tuesday, 12/22/2020 5:00PM (CST)
Write a research paper that analyzes
methods used to ethically manage
teams and groups within organizations
. In your research
paper, be sure to include the following elements:
- Distinguish between a group and a team.
- Discuss ethical decision-making in team leadership that promotes social responsibility.
- Discuss leadership styles and traits that are effective for successful management of groups and teams.
- Include a discussion on any aspect of leadership covered in the course that was of particular interest to you. All topics do not need to be included; yet, followership, ethics, leadership styles, multicultural leadership, and conflicts of interest are all topics that have been studied, and any one (or more) that you found particularly interesting could be incorporated into the discussion.
Your research paper should be a minimum of three pages in length, not including the title and references pages. Utilize the CSU Online Library to locate a minimum of three sources to use as references that support your research paper. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.
Be sure to include the rubric
elements from the guidelines below.
- Your introduction should engage the reader and clearly present the thesis and a summary of the main points to clarify your point of view.
- The review of the literature should present a critical analysis and synthesis of the existing research.
- The discussion should reveal insightful analysis of research.
- A summary should be present that reviews or summarizes key points and provides a smooth transition between sections.
- The writing should be clear and concise with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it should be free from spelling errors.
- The number of academically credible sources should meet the requirements and should be properly cited, per APA standards.
People are gifted differently, and that is why they can pursue different individual goals. They also have different levels of strengths and weaknesses, which means that some can succeed while others fail. Most importantly, people have different beliefs, values, and characters, which makes them act the way they do…