You are an external consultant hired to work with hospital administration and the human resources department. You are required to create a PowerPoint for a presentation to hospital administration. Read the Case Study about Regional Hospital on page 196, then answer the Case Study Questions below.
Case Study Questions
- Describe why a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics might be useful in Regional Hospital. If so, why?
- Explain opportunities regarding “where” and “how” metrics and analytics might be applied in this organization.
- Identify three analyses and associated metrics that might be useful for Regional Hospital to consider.
- Explain how Regional Hospital can utilize benchmarking as a part of its metrics and analytics effort, if at all.
- Describe advice you would offer to managers at Regional Hospital about developing a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics.
- Explain potential problems that may occur in the establishment of an HR metrics and workforce analytics program for Regional Hospital managers about which you would want to alert them prior to beginning this project.
- Must be at least six slides in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA 7 style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA 7 style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA 7 style.
- PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR CASE STUDY.. APA FORMAT
- Kavanagh, M. J., Thite, M., & Johnson, R. D. (Eds.). (2015). Human resource information systems: Basics, applications, and future directions (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.
Requirements: min of 6 slides
- The need for enhanced employee engagement (Lawler & Boudreau, 2020).
- Basing the process on the organization’s current situation and data.
- Choosing the appropriate key performance indicators (Rudhramoorthy & Sarkar, 2019).
- Prioritizing areas where the analytics are actionable.
[Slide 6 of 8]