For this task, prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you address the following theorists and their perspectives on personality. The audience for this presentation is an undergraduate class studying personality theories.
In your presentation, you will need to provide an overview of how these theorists suggest people behave in social interactions.
Your presentation should include a discussion of relevant concepts including, but not limited to self-concept, self-efficacy, personal constructs attribution style and locus of control and self-actualization.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 10-12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
- Self-efficacy is the ability to cope with different situations.
- It shapes one’s decision-making, especially in difficult situations.
- Self-efficacy determines one’s ability to overcome challenges.
- It translates to increased motivation and adaptability.
- A self-efficacious person relies on skills they have rather than focusing on those they don’t have.
[Slide 4 of 12]