**** PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES CAREFULLY *****
INSTRUCTION: Write a one-page commentary on the readings. Make sure you write a short introduction, with a clearly enunciated thesis.
1. One page, double-spaced, 12 point font.
2. You must cite your work for any points made. ONLY USE ATTACHED PDFs AS YOUR RESOURCES, NO OUTSIDE SOURCES. Please make sure your citations are spread out through the whole PDF. Make multiple citations. Make sure you mention the author or authors’ main argument(s)
3. Do not summarize the readings
4. Focus on the reading’s main argument.
5. Break it into paragraphs.
6. Each paragraph has one main idea or argument. A new idea means a new paragraph.
7. Make sure to write a concluding sentence or short paragraph.
9. Grammar and punctuation
***** PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. ANY USE OF SOURCES BESIDES THE ATTACHED PDFS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC FAIL AND ACADEMIC DISHONESTY
Requirements: 1 page double spaced
ADD INTEX PAGE NUMBERS AS WELL
Women for a long time have been subjects of discriminatory practices and oppression due to social rules that heighten inequality. Amidst the challenges, there have been admirable changes regarding this aspect when focusing on Women from the Islamic community. Beck and Nikki (265), in their book “Women in the Muslim world,” talk about the revolutionary aspect of the inequality perceptions, empowering these women. Similarly, in the book “Arab Women,” Tucker informs readers about women issues affecting this target group and the change aspects that have fostered transformation in their development. Both Beck and Nikki, and Tucker reveal the new frontiers among women from the Islam community, an aspect that portrays cultural transformations.