HCA340 Week 4 Organizational Transformation
For this assignment, you will prepare a 15- to 20-slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker’s notes of 100 to 150 words for each slide, not including the title and reference slides.The presentation will be created from the perspective of an upper-level administrator of one of the following types of health care organizations:
Over the past year, the organization has received numerous negative reviews from patients and clients using the services at your chosen organization. Overall, the organization’s reputation in the community has suffered due to
- poor quality of service,
- lack of empathy of the care providers and administrative staff including biases in care,
- difficulties in obtaining an open appointment or a bed space in the long-term care unit,
- poor patient or client care management in terms of effective treatment, and
- poor health outcomes for patients and clients who have received care from the organization.
Further, the employees are also struggling with burnout due to a heavy workload and poor management methods.
In the presentation, you must identify the key issues that are causing the negative survey results and then address the sequence of steps needed to create the organizational change necessary for improving the customer experience.
In your PowerPoint Presentation, address the following:
Leadership and management
- Analyze the role of leadership that contributes to the organizational culture. For example, upper leadership knows problems exist, but do nothing to stop the behavior.
- Discuss the semi-controllable and non-controllable forces that influenced the performance issues identified in the surveys.
- Create three new strategic goals for the organization.
- Explain the projected outcomes for each goal.
- Discuss three methods of motivating the employees to adopt the new strategies and overcome the resistance to the recommended changes.
Human resources management
- Create a new job description to oversee the plan.
- Discuss the role bias in care has on the survey results.
- Explain the value of having a culturally diverse staff.
- Discuss the communication barriers that may exist in a culturally diverse staff.
- Examine at least two methods to overcome those barriers.
- Identify two other types of organizations with which your health care organization can partner to address the issues identified in the surveys.
- Discuss the services offered and how those services will support the needed changes within your organization.
The Organizational Transformation assignment
- Must be 15 to 20 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least seven credible sources, one of which may be the course text.
Requirements: 15-20 slides
- Leadership plays a critical role in shaping organizational culture (Al-Ali et al., 2017).
- Leaders create a phenomenon known as “tone-at-the-top.”
- Simply put, employees tend to mirror their leaders’ values.
- Emphasizing certain values and leading by example creates a disciplined organization (Warrick, 2017).
- If leaders see issues but do not act, they create a culture of laxity in the organization.
Slide 4 of 17